Yale Women's Lacrosse
Yale is holding a 4 day camp for rising 4th graders to 8th graders this summer on July 23-26, 2013 at Yale. This is a camp designed especially to advance youth lacrosse in Connecticut and hope that you have players who are interested in attending.
We will discount the price of camp for each camper, if 10 or more players from your organization sign up together. If you have any questions, or you are interested in obtaining more information about a team discount, please email me, or my assistant, Melissa Schweitzer at: email@example.com.
I have attached the Day Camp brochure to this email. For more information about Bulldog Day Camp, please visit our website at: www.bulldogwomenslax.com.
Wounded Warrior Lacrosse - Summer Travel Teams
Plays out of Danial Hand High School in Madison, CT
Young Guns Lacrosse Camp
for boys and girls will be held at Avon Old Farms from mid-day in June. The camp is designed for those who are rising 6th graders to those who are rising 10th graders.
Paragon Lacrosse, Westport CT
Paragon Lacrosse is proud to offer a great summer camp experience at 3 Fairfield County locations this summer. The locations are listed below. Camps are open to all players grades K-8 (There is a different camp schedule for campers grades K-2). Good fundamentals are the key to the development of a great lacrosse player and that is our focus. Sign Up Today!!!
Boys Division: There are still a few spaces available on some of our youth summer travel teams. If you are interested in summer travel lacrosse and are currently in 5th, 6th, or 7th grade please contact us with your position. In order to be considered for a team you must have a coach's recommendation. Individual evaluations may also be given if needed.
Unparalleled Lacrosse, LLC.
My name is Scott Smith and I am the director of Unparalleled Lacrosse out of Wilton CT and a former Johns Hopkins Blue Jay. I wanted to reach out to you concerning our summer team programs for boys in grades 5-8th. We are currently working on completing our travel summer team rosters at the current 5/6th and 7/8th grade levels for competitive tournament play over the summer months. Teams will consist of 20 of the area’s top players. We are going to be taking the youth teams along with our HS groups (18U &16U) to at least three summer events in the tri-state area to participate against of some the area’s best talent. We will practice the teams beginning in June shortly after the conny season ends and will host practice at least two to three times weekly through the end of July and our last scheduled event. There will be no August events. Our philosophy is to develop knowledgeable and skilled lacrosse players through hands on coaching from all former or present Division 1 players and coaches, implement and run collegiate style practices and drills, while also teaching the boys advanced offensive and defensive individual and team skills and packages that can be later used in town and HS program play
Yale Bulldog Lacrosse Camp
CT Lacrosse Club
(www.ctlacrosseclub.com), run by Yale and Fairfield Lacrosse Assistant Coaches Ryan Polley and Andrew Whitley, is excited to launch our third summer lacrosse season.
CT Cardinals Elite Lacrosse, Wesleyan University, Middletown CT
What is it?
- It is a Summer tournament travel team program. Players will participate in about 10 practices, 3 tournaments and a couple of games against regional competition.
- Developmental focus –we want our players improve through practice and competition
- Team model- We teach in a team format with a consistent group of players and their coach
- Building relationships- Creating positive, lasting relations between players and between players and coaches is important to us
- Fun- We want our players to enjoy playing the game and being part of the world of lacrosse
- We expect to have teams in New London, (practices at Williams School) Middletown (practices at Wesleyan University – turf) for player fromgrad year 2017 to 2013
- Younger teams for players going in to 7th and 8th grades
- Older players going into 10th and 11th grades
- Rising 9th graders could be assigned at either level, depending on age/maturity/experience
- The Cardinals program is directed by the Wesleyan Women’s Lacrosse Staff, headed by Holly Wheeler, (Madison resident) and will be assisted by experienced college and H.S. coaches
- We run from June 12th to July 23.We will start evening practices at our New London and Middletown locations during the week of June 12. In addition, there will be weekend sessions the weekends of June 17th, June 25th and July 9th . Our tournaments are July 2nd at Wesleyan, July 16-17 at UMass (2-day) and July 23 at Garden City, LI.
- The cost of the program is $600, a non-refundable $200 deposit is due by March 1st, and payment in full by June 1st. The cost increases to $650 after that. This includes tournament fees and gear set: shirt and shorts.
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Do Not pay by check or credit card until you are notified by the Cardinals staff and assigned to a team. Selection for our teams will be made by invitation based on evaluation from our earlier Cardinals programs, recommendation from your spring coach, and observation by a Cardinals Staff member. Strong consideration will be given to players who have participated in our Cardinals Summer, Fall and Winter programs earlier this year. We expect to build the numbers of our teams by the early spring and fill in any remaining available spots by the end of the spring season.